Almost 90% of small business owners don`t realise the high cost of print and sundries against their bottom line or the lost workflow efficiencies of not having a scanning and archiving solution.
We give practical print advice
All the advice given in our print consultancy and training is delivered by people who still regularly work on projects. All our training and projects are based on what actually works in the print industry.
We give targeted print advice
Every print training and consultancy solution we deliver is personalised. We ask for your experiences and your challenges and build the solution around those. That way what you learn and what we implement is appropriate to your experiences. We don’t just give you standard advice which is not relevant to you.
We give independent print advice
Unlike most other companies in the print sector, we are also totally independent:
- we offer unbiased advice in the marketplace
- we can work with your current suppliers without any problems
That’s why our clients keep coming back to us for more advice, more training and more projects.
“Account management is fantastic. Stayed with the same supplier and saved 2k a year. ”
Grant Mayhew, Garden Revolution
Managed Print Services
What is “managed print services” (MPS)? The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and improve productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
Outsourcing the management, maintenance and support of your printer devices to optimise document output and reduce costs.
Core SME Services will help you achieve cost savings in areas of printing such as supplies, maintenance, service and process improvements.
- Reduce print related costs
- Improve productivity of your printer fleet and related services such as scanning and archiving services
- Consumables delivered to your door
- Repairs and maintenance managed automatically
- Data security
- Improve staff productivity
- Service level agreements to ensure fast service and fix times
- Cash back on existing machines
- Finance solutions available
Reduce your print costs by up to 30%?
Many people are tasked with buying printers and copiers, they don’t have experience in procurement or print or supplier management.
You must be aware of all the things needed to think about before going out and purchasing equipment, Core SME will talk to your managers and scope exactly what your user requirements are.
And, of course, if staff don’t have all the right knowledge experience it can cost your company a lot of money. Buying print is a complicated exercise. If your print solution is wrong it can affect office efficiencies in many ways.
Print & Procurement focuses on practical print advice
We focus on advice that YOU can put into action. We give this advice through a mixture of training and consultancy.
Amongst other things we:
- train staff in all matters related to print and purchasing
- make sure that you are buying the most appropriate machines
- benchmark print quality
- run print tenders for you
- write service level agreements for you and your printers
- resolve print problems from you
Print & Procurement helps you reduce operating cost
If you would like a free consultation on what’s possible in your business contact Core SME today.